Experienced Memphis Estate Planning Attorney Provides Sound Guidance
Knowledgeable Tennessee lawyer handles wills, trusts and probate matters
Establishing your legacy and securing the financial security of your family takes careful consideration and benefits from the guidance of an experienced attorney. At Parham Estate Law in Memphis, I provide knowledgeable counsel in all aspects of estate planning as well as other legal issues. With more than 20 years of experience, I am skilled at developing effective options to address your goals and know how to identify the key factors to establishing a successful estate plan. Whether you want to update your will, establish a trust or set up a business succession plan, I will help you evaluate your options and prepare the documents necessary to protect your present and future interests.
Dedicated advocate provides reliable and astute representation
Determining how to structure an estate plan is personal to your objectives and purposes, and an experienced attorney can help you select the legal instruments best suited to your situation. My clients trust me to handle their affairs because I am:
- Respected — I have earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and professional abilities, as judged by attorneys familiar with my work.
- An innovative thinker — Successful estate planning depends on addressing your specific needs and circumstances. I will develop creative solutions that help you reach your goals.
- A business law authority — If you own a business, you may need to put provisions in place for after you pass. You can count on my business law experience to help you.
I work closely with my clients to ensure I fully understand their needs and will provide a detailed explanation of the most appropriate legal options.
Resourceful estate planning attorney represents Shelby County residents and businesses
I deliver sound and knowledgeable representation to Shelby County residents and businesses in the following areas:
- Estate planning — I advise clients on a wide range of estate planning matters, including estate and gift tax planning, guardianships and conservatorships and powers of attorney documents. I will aim to develop an effective and thorough plan to meet your short- and long-term goals.
- Probate and estate administration — Dealing with the estate of a deceased loved one can be complex, and I assist clients with all aspects of probate and estate administration, including notifying heirs and settling the deceased’s debt.
- Trusts — Protecting your assets is a big part of estate planning, and I help clients properly set up and manage many types of trusts, including revocable and irrevocable trusts.
- Wills — The foundation of any estate plan is a detailed will, and I can help you draft one that ensures your wishes will be followed.
- Business succession planning — Thinking about the future is important to a company’s success, and I help clients with business succession planning issues to ensure the company can continue once you are gone.
Estate planning involves many different considerations, and I will use my knowledge and years of experience to develop a plan that meets your goals.
Contact a responsive Tennessee law firm to schedule a consultation
At Parham Estate Law, we have offices in Memphis and Jackson, Tennessee and I represent clients throughout Shelby and surrounding counties, and in Madison County in a variety of estate planning matters. Call 901-602-3361 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.